The measures in force until now are maintained, but you’re allowed to get takeaways from bars and restaurants until 9:30 p.m., starting next Tuesday.
Therefore, the measures in force are as follows;
• Therefore, the perimeter closure of Andalusia and of all municipalities is maintained.
• The curfew is maintained from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am.
• The commercial and hospitality hours remain as they have been before, closing at 6:00 p.m. but with two new features: bars and restaurants may open so that customers can pick up orders until 9:30 p.m. and toy shops can open until 8:00 p.m.
• Granada continues the same as it has been up to now, except Granada Sur, which will be able to open shops like the rest of the community until 6:00 p.m.
• In addition, the age of vaccination against pneumococcus is extended to include people 60 years old and over, to prevent possible complications of pneumonia from this bacterium with COVID19.
For all your legal needs in Spain www.justlawsolicitors.com. Est. 1992
For verified legal information join my group ‘Spanish Legal Questions by Marisa Moreno’
Marisa Moreno Senior Lawyer and Danish Consul